How to use rooms and inventory
1. Unauthorized drilling of holes in the dormitory rooms is strictly forbidden. This may only be done by the Landlord’s representative.
2. Tenants shall compensate damage caused to walls, implements and doors from putting posters and stickers on them.
3. Be careful when using and cleaning an electric stove. Clean the stove with a damp cloth, avoid water penetrating the stove through the regulating knobs.
4. Switch on the air cleaner during cooking. Clean (wash) the air cleaner’s filter at least once a month.
5. At least 2 times a year switch off the refrigerator, defrost it and clean the inside. It is forbidden to use sharp tools to remove ice from the refrigerator.
6. Promptly notify the Landlord’s representative of defects in materials and items installed in the dormitory rooms. It is forbidden to repair materials and items yourself.
7. It is forbidden to relocate and repair furniture and items yourself or place them in the corridor.
8. When plugging in the TV, radio, phone or computer, observe the designations on the wall outlets.
9. Once a week, remove the grating from the drain hole in the shower and clean the floor and trap, using cleaning agents intended for this purpose. Use the grating in the sink to avoid clogging up pipes. Promptly notify the Landlord’s representative of a clogged trap or sink to avoid emergencies in water pipelines. If the tenant has not cleaned the trap or used the grating, they shall compensate damage incurred in the elimination of the consequences of any emergency as well as floor cleaning expenses. The cost of eliminating the consequences of a water damages by the resident and fixed by the repair personnel of the dorm is 20 € per occasion.
10. It is forbidden to close vents in the exterior wall.
11. If you leave the room during the heating season for more than one day, reduce the heating level.
12. Fire safety:
Do not touch smoke sensors in rooms or corridors and do not push alarm buttons in corridors for no reason.
If an alarm goes off in the corridors, promptly exit the building using the evacuation route.
If you notice a fire, immediately notify the Rescue Board (112) and then inform a security guard.
Familiarise yourself with the instructions on what to do in emergencies, which are available at the security desk in the dormitory.